MENU

Slide

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Bie: Thank you! :D
Hahahahs, can't afford to get sick man!

Jasmine: Hahahaas, yes! 4 days consecutively!
I'm totally going mad, And this few days so relax
and always going shopping and spending money! LOL!

Anon2: They're all paid assignments. (:
Woo la la! Hahahahs.


Qi: I'm doing some freelance modelling dear. :D

Sher: This saturday arh, I'm not sure where
i'll be after i finish distributing the candies
to all the spree-ers leh, I tell you again alright dear? (:
And how do you know i dyed my hair even before i blog?
Wth, are you psychic or what!


Hi: Hello dear, Yes, Gojane's shoesize
are the same as charles & keith. Love gojane too! Hehehe.

Anon1: Hahahas,
somebody say i look like i got dick previously,
then now i look man? Yeah loh, i transexual mar. LOL!

Nicole: Hey dear, chat on msn! :D

Fidelisfan: whooo, i've got a fan.
LOLS! Sorry uh, have been buuuusy.

Sher: Hahahas, oooh yeah.

Yelrihs: Hahahahs, Yo nanny!
Aiyah, get used to it lah!

We girls have an endless list of things that we
wanna waste our money on anyway. :x

Someone you know: Hey there, really?
But my mum wants me to go there leh,
wants me to go register for class this friday alrdy. ):

G: Hahahas, yeah, or else how people view your
pictures and choose you for shoots?




Hey there people! :D
I've been so buuusy with shoots, shopping and slaaacking.
I've no school for the next 2 months
because my instructor is on vacation,

Woo la laaaaa, After 4 days straight of photoshoots,
I finally had time to really rest for this 3 days.

Tomorrow, there's a shoot with shirley &felicia at Sentosa,
Friday, I've a RED theme shoot.
Saturday, I've a shoot in the morning.




Me, My horrible barbie doll blonde streaks & felicia!
She's my cousin! Look alike? hehehe

Felicia accompanied me to my shoot on saturday,
we went arnd parkway parade to shop arnd 1st
before heading to the studio.


Met up with Apple to go to PureColourStudio

to retouch my hair colour,
We're super sway yesterday loh,
I think the stylist forgot my appointment,
then went we reached there, nobody was there!

wth wth wth! then somemore the salon is like 49th floor loh.
Take lift up and down so many times to check
back and see if anybody's there yet.

We both feel so stupid lah! lol!

Then i was damn fed up so i was like,
"argh forget it lah, i wanna go monsoon to dye my hair."

So when we wanna walk to the mrt,
which is like just across the street,

Suddenly rain damn heavily lah! -.-

So the both of us went to watson
& bought ourselves an umbrella each.
We're officially aunties, umbrellas okay!


And when we step out of the building,
like only drizzling lah! CCCCCCB!

Then when we're at the MRT,
I wanted to take out my coach wristlet to tap my card,
And i think i pull too hard and it hooked to my phone,
And my poor phone flew out and was flung to one far end.

then finally we got to the train,

and we happily board the train luh,
Then after 1-2 stops we realize we took the wrong train!
Wth wth wth! Please lah, you tell me sway or not!

Finally settled down at Novena Sq's TCC and had our brunch.

And my meatballs taste like shit! damn effing hard lah.
I think TCC's standard is going dooooown. ):


Apple's damn happy cos she's really happy.
went to monsoon to look for raymond
&did our hair & manicure there!
Apple's damn moody cos her hair is all fucked up

when she went to china and cut her hair there,
the lady cut her hair until like shit!

Then she was like,
" That chinapussy lah, see now
my hair so ugly, yadda yadda."


She's damn entertaining lah.

I coloured my hair dark violet black,
Did a colour saver treatment &

raymond gave me a free scalp treatment. :D
Great to be a regular! hehehehe.

The lady who did my manicure at monsoon

accidentally pushed my cuticle too far in & it keep bleeding,
It's like sore and red now. Ewwww, pain. ):
I've like small tiny fingernails like a kid all along
and it looks so funny with nail polish on now. Hehehe.

And i spent 170 ++ at monsoon, for dying my hair,

colour saver treatment, and manicure.

Shopping with apple and met shawn,
So we shopped tgt for abit and had dinner.
I bought a Teal Scarf, Maybelline Volume Express mascara.



My hair looks so much healthier right! :D


And the candies arrived today! Horray!


But i'm damn disappointed with the supplier lah,
He messed up my orders and shipping me one
box less of livesavers, and shipped me the
400pieces tootsie rolls instead of the 560pieces one.
Wth. Seriously man. Now i gotta refund refund refund.

Pissed me off!

Packed and ready to go.
Spree-ers, if you've received my mail, do reply asap,
don't wanna have so much candies in my room,
ltr all the ants come luh!

Meet up sessions, This saturday/Next tuesday,
5.30pm at Orchard MRT.
Those who wants them by mail, Do reply with your address.


Okay, Need to sleep early tonight,
tmr's shoot is like 9am. Argh, Tiring loh.
Goodnight darlings! :D



No comments: